1. At the first shooting site on the helicopter target, the senior gunner-antiaircraft gunner. It dismounts and transfers MANPADS to the commander of the unit for shooting from the hatch fighting machine in motion. After the shooting, the unit commander is in the position for firing until the combat vehicle is completely stopped at the turn of the ceasefire. Upon the return of MANPADS to its original position, personal
The staff occupy regular places and, upon the command of the unit commander, arrive on the obstacle course.
2. 400 m obstacle course is passed by relay, first the unit commander starts, the second senior gunner-antiaircraft gunner, then the anti-aircraft gunner
and the machine gunner. Pass the relay by touching the palm of your hand. During the overcoming of obstacles it is not necessary to carry weapons and means individual armor protection. It can be removed in specially designated places.
Each participant passes a 400 m obstacle course. First pass the boundary of throwing grenades (diameter 2m, distance to the target 25-30m), it is necessary get a grenade inside this circle. If after the first throw hit did not happen, it is allowed to continue attempts to throw. Number of attempts
should not exceed 3 times. Then, from the start line, a run is made at a distance of 100 m along a flat surface, runs around the flag, runs through the poles, runs through the ditch, jumps over the low wall, the participant climbs over the tower from above, jumps to the ground, climbs up the ascending staircase, climbs up a vertical ladder and runs through the beams, jumping over the gap. Makes the jump to the ground from the standing position from the edge of the last segment the destroyed bridge. Further it overcomes the high wall, creeps through the grid, skirts the control flag (rack), jumps over the low grid, climbs onto the high wall, climbs onto the vertically standing destroyed bridge, and rises to the ground from the standing position from the edge of the last one section of the destroyed bridge, overcomes the horizontal ladder on his hands, climbs onto the tower, climbs through the opening, jumps into the trench and gets out from it, passes through the poles, runs around the control post, runs through the hundred-meter mark and finishes.
After the end of overcoming the obstacle course by the unit, the personnel are equipped and sent to the second shooting site.
3. At the second machine-gun firing area the deputy judge puts the loaded magazine cases at the firing line in advance. Having occupied the firing position, the personnel prepares for the combat firing and then reports to the deputy judge at the section. Having received all the reports from all the teams, the deputy judge commands to show the targets (the chief MANPADS gunner, MANPADS gunner put the training round to the fixed places).
There should be the machine-gun fire in bursts (only 2 single shots are allowed including the last one) with the help of the mechanic scope sight, the position — stand on the ground, with the rest on the elbow from the trench with the necessary changing of the firing line after hiting one target (on his own). Changing the firing position it is necessary to half-cock the macine gun. The mainindex of the firing quality is the max number of hitted targets. Expenditure pf rounds — 30. After the signak of the field judge, crew returns into the vehicle and proceeds to the third firing area.
4. At the third MANPADS firing area at one direction at the different-high target set, the AD unit secures the firing opening line, then he chief MANPADS gunner, MANPADS gunner unlock the sealed box. Then they take the launch tube out of the sealed box, take the firing position and get the MANPADS ready for the fire (transfer MANPAD into readiness for fire), make impression of land power source membrane and raise hand showing readiness for fire (firing position — standing on the ground). At a signal of the chief MANPADS gunner and MANPADS gunner (raised hand) the deputy judge at the section commands to launch the air target simulator (high-speed target). The chief MANPADS gunner and MANPADS gunner search, find and convoy the air target simulator (the time period between targets — 6-8 sec.) and lauch two guided missiles within authorized firing sector. After the launch chief MANPADS gunner and MANPADS gunner have to find the starting gear of the launch tube, returnes the stand og the mechanic scope sight into normal position. Upon the termination of the fire, the chief MANPADS gunner and MANPADS gunner put the lauch tube into the sealed box fixed on the rack, cover it with the cap (without locking) and occupy their seats in the armed vehicle. At a command of the unit commander the AD unit continues the discounted movement until the fourth firing area
5. in the fourth part of the land mobile
armored target, the fighting vehicle stops on a special site, the archer detonates, takes one box with cartridges (armor-piercing and incendiary - 20pcs) and hands them over to the machine gunner.
At the signal of a raised hand by a machine gunner, the field referee raises a red flag signaling the readiness to begin shooting. The Chief Judge gives the command to launch targets (2 lightly armored mobile goal), they begin to move, the distance between them is 50-100 m, after the targets are set in motion, their defeat in a special- permitted sector of shooting. Shooting outside the specified area is strictly prohibited. After discharging the anti-aircraft machine gun, the machine-gunner disconnects the cartridge case, the anti-aircraft gunner dismounts, receives the cartridge box and puts it on the rack. Then he takes his staff place in a combat vehicle.