Location "Ilinsky training area" The republic of Kazakhstan August 01 - August 09
Confident Reception contest news
08.05.2018 Best signal troops' servicemen are to be determined in Saint-Petersburg
From July 30 till August 4 competition "Consistent interception-2018" among signal troops units and specialists will be held at Military Signal Academy in Saint-Petersburg.
10.07.2018 Signalmen of Southern Military District in Stavropol region win competition of Consistent Reception-2018
The main attention was paid to the realization of operations for setting up radio stations and hardware communication, deployment of command and staff machines and development of training communication tasks. All tasks of the operators were performed in terms of the interference of the conditional enemy.
Deputy group leader (couch) - 1 person Team - 3 persons
1. "Sharp shooter". 2. "Confident reception."
3. "Confident Transfer." 4. The militarized relay race "Signal-at any cost".
AK-74 assault rifle
Means of communication
Team 3 persons
Conditions AK-74 shoting exercise
Results Places are distributed according to the maximum total number of points of the teams.
Breast target with targets (target№4)
DISTANCE 100m AMMUNITION 1- items TIME no limit SHOOTING POSITION prone
CONDITIONS The stage consists in receiving radiograms with the Morse code sensor equipment. Texts not semantic alphabetic radiograms consist only of 32 letters of Cyrillic alphabet, digital - from 10 Arabic digits. Groups consist of five characters.
The initial reception speed starts from 20 groups per minute. The radiograms go with a speed increase of 10 signs per minute.
RESULTS Places are distributed according to the maximum speed of reception of radiograms, with the smallest number of errors.
THE COMPETITION STAGE CONSISTS OF TWO EXERCISES
1. Transmission on a simple vertical telegraph key. Competition on the transmission of radiograms for all the participants is conducted in the individual dual order, the transfer of simple vertical telegraph key.
2. Light transmission of signs of the alphabet Morse using a flashlight. The team consists of three people. Participants of the Competition conduct a transmission of semantic radiograms on open areas at night using a flashlight
RESULTS Places are distributed according to the maximum speed of transmission of radiograms with the least number of errors and interruptions.
COMMUNICATION AT ANY COST
CONDITIONS • P-274 field cable laying; • production of temporary clusters; • connection of the field telephone set; • signal transmission; • deployment of HF radio stations and VHF bands;
• setting up and logging into TF and TG modes; • transmission of digital radiograms; • defeat of 5 targets from the AK-74 assault rifle; • maintaining a hardware log.
RESULTS The best team is determined by the results of the sums of passage four stages. With the same amount of seats, the substance is given to the team of the best according to the results of the fourth stage.
Confident Reception contest photo gallery
Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation 2018