1. At the signal of the field judge, the personnel of the repair department takes the howitzer from the marching position to the combat position, checks the product for uncharged and proceeds to replace the trunk. This removes the muzzle brake, fence and a trunk with breech blocks installed in the breech block and retraction brake. Separation of the barrel is made by using a MRS ARM crane-arrow repair workshop.
2. After separation, the barrel with the anti-rolling devices installed in the cage is laid on two free technological stands. Then, the spare barrel is engaged with the installed anti-rolling devices and transported to the howitzer. After installing the spare barrel on the gun, the personnel of the repair. Separates the fence and muzzle brake and moves the howitzer from combat to marching position. Before transportation, four cases are put on the product.
3. The driver brings the tractor, hooks the weapons and transports the gun along the motor-racing track. The readiness to transport the product is determined by the field arbiter after inspecting the road train by lifting the white flag. Upon this signal, the repair department carries out a march along the specified route of the motor-racing track with a length of about 4 km, with the snake-obstacle overcoming in the simulation area of the action of incendiary weapons, the section of mine-fields, the corridor of the oversized, the ford, the tracked bridge, the infected section of the terrain with putting on and taking off the individual protection suit, the replacement of the wheel howitzer, the trip of the tractor to the shelter, overcoming the hill (mound) with making a stop on it, the passing overpass, the repeated overcoming of the hill (mound) as part of a road train stop, overcoming the high-speed sections and the rough road. When the march repair department with a personal weapon is located in the tractor cab and cargo platform.
4. Upon arrival at the technical position of the repair body after the completion of the marsh, the personnel of the repair department are moving the gun from marching to combat position.
5. Search and repaire of malfunction in barrel group is carried out with complete disassembly and assembly of the valve wedge using a set of spare parts, the addition of a deceleration fluid to the retard brake to the established standard, devices, preparation of ammunition to shooting. Getting the ammunition ready for shooting. Sealing of the chillers is done without use of filler and seals on the principle of the "eight".
6. Firing tests of the repaired gun with check of its serviceability is carried out by a single shot at the elevation of 7-50, which is installed on the cannon with the help of a howitzer mechanical sight. Upon readiness, the repair department is formed up behind the gun outside the alignment of the recoiling parts, and the commander produces a shot, which is the end of the stage. In the event of delays in shooting (misfiring), the personnel identify the causes and eliminate them on the spot.
7. In the event of a misfire, the hammer is repeatedly armed and snaped. At the second misfire the shell is removed from the barrel after one minute and is being replaced by another. For each case of a misfire, the Chief Judge of the Competition makes a decision. If the shot does not occur for reasons beyond the control of the team, the time taken to produce a second shot is subtracted from the actual time. If the shot does not occur due to the fault of the team members, the actual time does not change.